Friday, February 04, 2005

friends & books

Two of my friends have books coming out soon. I promise you that the writing is nothing like this blog. However, I cannot guarentee that the books will include references to William Shatner, Orson Welles, or Doctor Who.

Cheryl Wells (no relation to Orson Welles) taped episodes of Twin Peaks for me when we were students at Queen's. For that I am eternally grateful. Cheryl's history book, Civil War Time, will be released by University of Georgia Press in August 2005. Info about the book can be found at the following URL: http://www.ugapress.uga.edu/FMPro?-DB=Testdbwebsite.fp5&-Lay=Layout_1&-Format=books_details.html&-Token.1=American%20History%20AND%20Civil%20War&-Token.2=&-Token.3=&-Token.4=&-RecID=43484&-Find

K.A. Corlett has starred in plays, in which I've played small, but not insignificant characters. She tells funny stories, and, unlike my stories, hers make people laugh. Kristi's novel, Ever Your Servant will be released this spring. Copies can be ordered from: Corlata Press, 41 Major Street, London, ON, Canada, N5Z 1E2. Email orders can be sent to: lagracier@hotmail.com, or preferably everyourservant@hotmail.com.