Thursday, March 10, 2005

newsreel ...

I'm going to present this like a newsreel (... but don't expect a newsreel like the one at the beginning of Citizen Kane):

Two Fridays involved dinner at Vietnamese restaurants & then visits to the Museum. I like the Mummy, SJ loves the jewelery, and K enjoys the bugs. The second floor of the Royal Ontario Museum is chalk full of interactive stuff for kids. Strollers are not allowed in the kids area, so the entrance is, at times, a vast stroller parking lot.

The girls flew down to visit Mom & Moe in Florida. That means I'm eating a lot of yogurt & cereal. They're not eating a lot of yogurt and cereal.

Grade 8 IPRC Reviews were a whirlwind. 26 in 1.5 days.

Almost done my last Master's course at the uni. I started 20 months ago & it's flown by. I can't believe it'll be finito in a few weeks.

5 interesting books I've read this year: The Promise of Schooling; Hemingway versus Fitzgerald: The Rise and Fall of a Literary Friendship; Sojourners and Settlers; The Real F. Scott Fitzgerald; Classes on F. Scott Fitzgerald. I'm presently reading Such Is My Beloved, by Morley Callaghan.