Wednesday, August 25, 2004

end of phase one

Thursday August 26, 2pm in Seoul

Last trip to Kyobo Bookshop this morning. Picked up 2 books. One about the Korean Independence Movement in the 1910's and one about the Kwangju Massacre in 1980.
Met Duane for a coffee. We talked about teaching and other things. Bought 2 CDs at the little CD shop in Seodaemun on the way home. Our luggage weighs more than a medium-sized hobbit village.

The summer has passed very quickly. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this journal about our time in Korea. I don't know what form this blog is going to take in the future. I've thought about using it to keep track of William Shatner sightings in Toronto. Of course, I won't be able to get started on this vital project until my plane lands at Pearson International Airport.

Ciao