Friday, November 25, 2005

supplying #45-48

On Monday I taught at a school I like to think of as Ravine School (many windows look onto a very green and very calm ravine). I taught the senior behavioural class. Unfortunately, for me, the senior behavioural class doesn't have any windows. Tuesday was truely a uni day. I worked at the uni and then had my evening class. I taught a Gr. 4 class at my old school on Wednesday. On Thursday I taught at K's school. I taught a Gr. 5/6 class. When I told K about it on Wednesday evening she wasn't too happy. Perhaps she thought I was going to her classroom. I can't blame her. She has to put up with my bossing around at home, and I suppose that's just about all she can take. Thursday's evening class was interesting, as always. On Friday I taught a Grade 6 in my old room at my old school. We went to the Skydome (I refuse to call it the Rogers Centre) to take part in an Aboriginal Festival on Education Day. We got to visit four different stations. I liked the storytelling station best. I had $5 in my pocket, so I couldn't buy anything except for coffee. K will start to use her Advent Calendar in a few days. My wife and I also have Advent Calendars. I can't wait to watch K start her first Advent Calender (I'm also looking forward to starting my own Advent Calender)!