Saturday, January 06, 2007

first week

Hung out with Ru on Tues. K & I took the bus & streetcar to meet him at the Eaton Centre. We met at a coffee shop where K shocked me by turning down a cookie offer. It was K's first time on the TTC, and although I brough a bunch of books for her (in case she got bored) she was content to look out the window of the bus/streetcar & chat about the things we observed. Ru, K and I later walked to Chinatown to grab some stuff at a computer shop. SJ and S later met us there and we all had Vietnamese for dinner. I hooked up with Fletch the following day and we caught up over coffee at a Second Cup. SJ and I went to the dentist on Thursday. It was my first time to see a dentist in quite a while. I won't go into any of the frightening details here. On Saturday we trekked to Guelph to visit my uncle & aunt. We had a nice visit ... the niceness being puncuated by conversation and an array of tasty appetizers. Whew, if 2007 continues at this pace I'll be writing about S in JK before long.