Saturday, July 24, 2004

Mama Mia

We went out for dinner with Inchul last night.  We had a sam-gyup-sal table BBQ.  After that we went to a no-dae-bang (singing room).  It was probably my best no-dae-bang experience ever.  Abba saved the day!  I sang SOS and Inchul and I sang Dancing Queen together.  I may consider joining the cast of Mama Mia.  The only thing holding me back now is fact that I can't dance.  

There are two shopping centres near our place.  One is called Lotte and the other is called Samsung Plaza.  The shopping centres are connected by a wide walkway and a park.  The walkway is lined with boutiques and coffee shops on either side.  Getting to the shopping district is about a 10 minute walk from home.  I saw a book I liked yesterday.  I may have to pick it up today or tomorrow because I'm almost finished reading North Korea Through the Looking Glass.

Ciao