Tuesday, July 06, 2004

the job

Had a job interview this afternoon. I'll be coming out of my retirement form the "KLT" (Korean League of Teachers). The school offers a summer EFL program. The school is near Kyung Ja's place (Kyung Ja is Suk Ja's older sister).

I'm going to try to sort out a talent show as a culminating event at the school. This way I'll have an excuse for playing some guitar, and I'll be able to teach my students to sing poorly. As someone who really has no business singing, I truly enjoy trying to teach others to sing!
We browsed around the Lotte Department Store in Bundang during the afternoon and met up with Kyung Ja for dinner. We ate at a hwae (raw fish) restaurant. It was supreme! We're now at Kyung Ja's watching a film that Katie chose. It's called Finding Nemo. Have I told you about Finding Nemo?

Ciao